Cereal Volume 11
This volume features travel chapters on Tokyo, Japan; Seattle, USA; and Vienna, Austria.
The interlude sections include an interview with the founders of menswear label, Our Legacy; an exploration of Donald Judd’s New York studio and residence; and a visit to Fogo Island, located off the coast of Newfoundland. We also present an edit of footwear for men and women in CURATED.
In our literary supplement, WEEKEND, we discuss the subject of freedom.
Table of Contents
- 24 hours: A Short Guide to Tokyo
- Kenya Hara: Discussing Design with the Art Director of Muji
- Holding in the Inside: Residential Architecture
- Landspeed: Deconstructing the Shinkansen
- Benesse Art Site, Naoshima: Art & Architecture amongst Nature
ART & DESIGN
- 101 Spring Street: Visiting the Judd Foundation in New York
- The Hansen Legacy: Visting the home of Knud Erik Hansen
- A Morning Ferry: To Bainbridge Island and Back
- Fast Company: An Interview with Jill Wenger of Totokaelo
- Another World: In the Heart of Cascadia
- Finding Filson: The PNW Influence
- Curated: Footwear
- Coming of Age: 10 Years of Our Legacy
- The Waltz: A Sense of Grandeur and Romance
- Symphony in Pastry: Art of Viennese Patisserie
- In Search of Schmäh: One Woman’s Search for Viennese Humour
- Carl Auböck: Fourth Generation Craftsman
- Belle Mont Farm: Sustainable Luxury in St Kitts
- Fogo Island: Connecting Past and Future
Writing on the subject of freedom
- A Spider's Predicament
- Disappearing Act
Shipping + Info
The publication is 180 pages, perfect bound, and printed in full colour on FSC-approved uncoated paper in the United Kingdom.
* Please allow 1 to 3 business days for processing prior to shipping
* Delivery times vary by destination
In stockSpring Summer 2016